The night started with a five item list:
1. Quilt Charm Quilt
2. Help Daughter with Doll Quilt
3. Sew on Jordan’s Quilt
4. Civil War Blocks
5. Finish second 100-patch
Here are the results:
1. Quilt Charm Quilt: DONE! and binding attached
2. Help Daughter with Doll Quilt: DONE! and she is sewing binding and piecing another one. Sales have started and she is more enthused than ever.
3. Sew on Jordan’s Quilt: DONE! I have sort of lost enthusiasm on this project, but it is a graduation quilt due in May. The blocks are very simple and I am trying to do 4 a day.
4. Civil War Blocks: DONE! At least until today’s block comes out.
5. Finish second 100-patch: DONE! It is such fun to watch this project grow. Using this quilt as a leader/ender makes it seem nearly effortless, but that doesn’t make the results any less satisfying.
So, a glimpse into my evening. There was plenty of stuff here that didn’t get done. The dishes are on the counter and the living room needs picked up and I went to bed at 1am. But, GREAT Friday Night Sew-in! Thanks to our hosts, once again.