Potholders use small pieces of batting and, typically, making large quilts generates a lot of small pieces of batting, but I found myself running short. I have already made several potholders and Daughter uses larger-small pieces (I know that makes sense to quilters.) in her quilts.
I didn’t want to cut a whole large batt just to make potholders. So, I hauled out this quilt top.
I was finished quite a while ago (June 2010) and had been languishing in the to-be-quilted pile. Here is the post about the top finish. So, I loaded up the old Pfaff with chocolate thread (a safe treat) and started making more straight lines.
It is nearly done and ready to bind. Then I can get back to potholders.
Hopefully, finish pictures will be ready to share by the weekend. Or end of the weekend. Anyway, soon.