With all the refashion work going on around here, you might well question if I do anything else. Well, yes.
In the spirit of disclosure, here is my design “wall”…A bed in the laundry/sewing room. Covered with a quilt. Covered with projects.
Hmm…let’s count them.
1. Oh My Stars. See the lovely stars in three sizes on the left? Finished blocks. Pending blocks. Backing fabric. All stacked up. Less than 20 blocks to go.
2. Bargello. See all those fabrics on the right side? They are a bargello quilt. Yet un-started. And the backing above them. Need to get cutting on it. But, really must finish something first. To clear space on the bed.
3. Growing Up Odd. New postage stamp quilt. Can you find the three size of postage stamp blocks on the bottom center? It is a little hard to sort them out of the Film at Five quilt on the bed.
Yep, that’s them. The start of a new big quilt made of little squares. FUN!
NOT IN THE PICTURE BUT IN THE WORKS
4. Summer Breeze wedding quilt. I have the back. Need to baste and quilt.
5. Memory quilt project. Nearly finished cutting. Sorting and assembly of 17 throw quilts coming soon. Wow. That is a lot of quilts.
So, there it is…everything I am currently more-or-less working on. I am not saying that is all of my unfinished projects, just the ones getting attention.
Have I mentioned lately that I really like quilting? I REALLY like quilting. Never boring. Never bored.