I gave myself a sewing marathon Friday night (the first time I have felt like it in a long time) and enjoyed myself. Along the way I decided to get out my small strings box and try an idea that had been floating around for a while now.
Somehow, the measurements were off and I ended up with…this…poor…thing. Very oddly proportioned.
Drat! That didn’t work.
Not to be daunted, I tried again and produced something much more attractive. Three of them in fact.
Spool blocks! I have wanted to make some for ages.
They are small (finish to 4″ x 5″) but surely they will be good for something. In the meantime, I am playing with fabric and waiting to see what happens next.