Here is a final report of my 2014 Top Twelve-ish List:
1. Academy Square: Didn’t touch it. I will in 2015
2. Joe’s quilt FINISHED AND MAILED
3. Memory quilts–all 17 of them FINISHED 12/14/2014
4. Starring Baby FINISHED 1/2/2014
5. Growing Up Odd top finished 3/23/2014
6. Oh My Stars (only needs borders…) FINISHED 7/22/2014
7. BOM scraps into a lap quilt SET FINISHED AND DONATED 8/16/2014, earned $2014.
8. YCC Quilt: This turned out to be the BOM quilt above. I just knew I wanted to make and donate one to the shelter. It turned out to be the one above.
9. Mixed Blessings: Still just an idea. We’ll see what happens here.
10. Twinkle Baby Quilt top finished 2/1/2014
11. Storm at Sea: Still just an idea. Not touched. Probably just set aside until I am ready.
12. Bill’s quilt: Idea changed. Had a piece sort of started, but changed. And that idea is just an idea. Probably set aside until I am ready. Need more grey/black fabric.
13. Calico Rose: Nearly a top. I will finish in 2015
14. Build-A-Baby Quilt FINISHED 7/19/2014
15. Spool Shuffle top finished 9/27/2014
16. Window Box FINISHED 11/30/2014
17. Stutter Steps FINISHED 12/30/2014